Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thing 1

With this program I hope to gain more information about apps that I do not know much about and apps that would be helpful to use for students at the school where I work.  I am a fairly new iPad user and I don't know a whole lot bout the things that are out there.  I am hoping that I can find and learn more about apps that would be great for middle school age students and how they work.  

 I also hope that after completing this program I will be able to take what I have learned and share it with my colleagues at the school where I work.   I want to let them know that these tools are out there, how they work, and how they will help expand what they are teaching.  I can't wait to begin looking at these apps and figuring out how to use them.

End note, signing up for a blog was very interesting.  I have never done that before and it was quite a challenge, but I feel good having learned how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are having the experience of keeping a blog. Your goals for 23 Mobile Things a great and I hope that you reach them all.

    ReplyDelete