Friday, May 16, 2014

Thing 16

For Thing 16 - Audio, I used the app ipadio which allows you to record unto 60 minutes and then you can add titles and images and then you can upload your finished product to many different social media accounts.

Personally I can see myself creating great creations about photo trips I took and add thoughts or feelings about the trip.  I could also use it to create a historical collaboration about the places I visited.  It would also be a great way to create a family album and narrate the family history.

Professionally this would be a great way to create book reviews or record how to information.  This is a great way to create interesting book reviews for patrons to see/listen too or make great how to "videos" about how to use the library catalog, how to access the databases, or how to cite sources.  It is great to give people visuals, but some people need that audio format to help the grasp things.

I think that this is a very helpful app and would be fun to use to create family histories or document an audio of a place you visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment