Friday, May 16, 2014

Thing 19

For Thing 19 - Hobbies it was also hard to choose which one but I settled to check out one for my love of wine which is Vivino Wine Scanner.  This is a way to keep track of wines that I like, which is great because I have a book where I could write these things down but I don't always have it with me.  So I have forgotten a lot of wines that I love because I couldn't remember it when I got home and I didn't have anything to write down the name of the wine.  Not that I have my iPad on me all the time, but now that I know about this app, I just might make sure to so I can update my wine list.

Personally I can't wait to start creating my list of wines.  I have a friend who is also a fan of wines like me and she would enjoy this app as well.  I like that you can go in and rate the wine, because that would help someone like me because right now I pick the wine based on the bottle.  I know that it isn't the bottle art that makes the wine good, but there are only a few instances where they have have not been a good bottle of wine.  I also like the fact that I can share my favorites with my friends, I could create an awesome wine group and use this app to help us rate different bottles.  This is also helpful to when I am looking for a bottle of wine to give as a gift because I don't drink red wine but I have friends who do, so this would help me find out what they like if we were sharing our wine ratings.


No comments:

Post a Comment