Friday, May 16, 2014

Thing 20

For Thing 20 I chose a game that was not listed, it is Plants vs. Zombies 2.  This is a free app and you have to choose what plants to use to keep you safe from zombie attacks.  There are different areas and each area has 24 levels along with a final challenge to defeat the head zombie (there is one in every area), and there is also an endless zone in each area.    This is an excellent strategy game because you have to plan out where to plant the plants.  You have five "sidewalk" type areas that zombies travel down and you don't know where they will come from and you don't know how strong the zombie will be until they come on to the screen.

I completely enjoy this game because it is a challenge sometimes, I have had to redo a few levels.  My only problem is that it is a fairly new app so not all the levels seem to be written yet, so right now I am playing the other levels over and over again, but it is helping me build strategy and I think if you like playing games which also will help your brain stay sharp then this is the game for you.  It is a challenge even for adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment