Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thing 4

For this thing I looked at the Flipboard app and I thought it would be quite helpful personally as well as professionally.  For personal and professional use I  could see myself putting all of the different things I am interested in from different sites so that I have it all together and can easily find where they are located.  I think this is a very helpful app because I can put together things that I want to look at but might not have the time to do so at this moment.  This will be very helpful professionally because I can put journal articles, ideas and other important information that I want to look at or read and then look at them when I have time or be able to go back and reread them if needed.   It is helpful because you won't have to try and remember where you found that information because you can put it in your Flipboard and have everything under one location.   This would also be helpful for students because they would be able to keep track of information that they need for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment