Friday, May 16, 2014

Thing 21

For my Free-for-All all I chose one of my Mad Libs apps.   I have always loved doing Mad Libs, which are stories but you add different: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and other things and then you turn the page and read what words you chose into the story they have and it is really silly.   I love having this as an app because you can easily do the stories over and over again without having to erase or create the list on another piece of paper.  Plus the stories are all on one app and you don't have to carry around many books.  This is the eBook version of Mad Libs, the app is free and they only give you so many stories free but you can buy other books for $1.99, but you get 25 stories at least per book and if you bought the book in a store it would be about $7.00, so it is really quite a deal.

I love being able to take these with me on trips and do them with my friends, we have many laughs over the fun stories we create, you can save the stories and then email or share them with friends.  This is also a great tool for children to learn what nouns, verbs and adjectives are and how they are used to create a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment